About Our Pricing
Our quotes are based on doing our best work, regardless of the medium or style chosen. We provide the finest quality renderings available anywhere. There are many factors involved in producing a fine illustration that are not always apparent. These factors affect the final price simply because they add time. There are usually items that could be eliminated or reduced to lower prices, if they are not important to a particular project. We have always striven to provide our services at competitive prices and offer a wide range of techniques to fit every budget and time constraint.
- By providing a usable perspective you can save up to twenty-five percent.
- By providing all of the information we need at one time (colors, materials, and details, site photos, etc.) and giving a fast response to our perspectives, you save our time and your money.
- We give repeat clients discounts based on the number of projects provided per year.
- Some of our looser techniques are actually more detailed and better rendered than our competitors' top of the line work. By going to a lower priced style you can save money without sacrificing quality relative to the competition.
- Our prices include progress scans which can be e-mailed and discussed "live" on the screen.
- For rush schedules, we can provide photographs and high resolution scans the same day we complete your artwork.
- Perspectives are available for review within 24 hours after authorization.
- Adjustments are made and resubmitted within a few hours.